2/19/07

Monday Weigh In: 328

Well, I lost two pounds and am now 328. I am happy about it, don't get me wrong, but I had a perfect week and thought I would have lost more. I know, I know, 2 pounds a week is a healthy weight loss goal but most people above 300 pounds lose weight much faster when they drastically change their life style. I had no slip up's with my eating and exercised everyday but Sunday. So, I was hoping for a 3-4 pound loss, but I know this isn't a race, the scale went down and that is wonderful! Someone asked when I would add progress pictures, I will add new pictures the day the scale says 299. I feel this will be a big enough change to show in pictures. Let's hope that day is sometime before May 12th (Stacy's Wedding Day). I won't hold my breath though.

No comments:

Post a Comment