4/11/07

Product Review Post: Fiber One Bars


So I was walking around the grocery store trying to find some new snacks so my routine doesn't get boring and I saw the new Fiber One Bars. They are good sized bars and had 150 calories each, but what really caught my eye is they have 9 grams of fiber per bar! I'm always trying to find ways to sneak extra fiber into my diet. I was thinking they may sound great but how will they taste? Turns out they were awesome. I tried the Chocolate and the Peanut Butter varieties and loved them both equally. They also were very filling. I had mine as a snack with an apple and it kept me going for hours. They are definitely worth trying.

1 comment:

  1. You look pretty fine to me... Anyway, I´ll look forward to keep on eye on your blog. I like it. I enjoyed the product review, I use to do it with my country products. I´m trying to lose some weight ´cos I´m traveling soon with my girlfriend and you know... You wanna look good. Being healthier? Sure, but looking good? Better.

    ReplyDelete