4/2/07

Monday Weigh In: 325

Long and lonely is the road back to the straight and narrow.

I am feeling strong and have lost a pound. It's pretty much amazing that I lost anything because I had a weekend get away with my favorite people on earth, we had a lot of fun, and a lot of booze and snack foods. I didn't completely over indulge though and we were very active during the weekend. We took a long walk, exercised in the weight room one morning and had a yoga class taught by my friend who is a new Yogini in NYC. She was awesome and I think I could really benefit from taking up yoga. Not only did I really feel it working my body but it also relaxed me a lot. I also loved that any movement could be modified to what ever level is comfortable for you. I look forward to incorporating it into my fitness routine. My gym offers it a couple times a week. So here I am: A girl worth losing AND a Yoga Fan.

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog and it's very inspiring! You're doing amazingly well. Keep going!!!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete