3/9/07

Grandmother

My husband's grandmother passed away yesterday. It's a very sad occasion. She was a beautiful woman inside and out and will always be remembered for her loving heart and big sparkling blue eyes. The loss was not completely unexpected but it hurts none the less. We will be traveling up for the funeral this weekend.

I have not had to test my new lifestyle skills with travel yet. Hopefully I can make wise choices and get some exercise while on the road and at a hotel. Between being sick and everything else this week, I have only gone to the gym twice which is not much for me.

As ridiculous as this is I am freaking out a little that I will not get to weigh in on Monday. I guess I will weigh in when I get back Tuesday. Grrrr. I wish there were reliable portable scales. Yes, I am a freak.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry that your husband's grandmother died. Even if it's not a shock it still shocks you in a way. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete