6/26/07

I've been tagged?

I didn't even know what being tagged was, but I guess I have been tagged my the lovely Mrs. Sarah. So, here we go...

If I've tagged you (see bottom of this post) please remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
Mummy Musings
Musings from the Boob Juice Factory
See Jayne Blog
Weighing in with my .02
A Girl Worth Losing


What were you doing 10 years ago? I was a junior in high school. I was loving life as I had recently lost 80 pounds and was the thinnest I had ever been in my adult life. (When I say adult life I mean anytime after I was my full height of 5'7'' which was 14. And yes my whole life has been a weight loss roller coaster) I was very involved in music (singing and playing the piano) and acting. I thought I would be a Broadway super star. I can't believe next year will be my 10 year high school reunion will be here so quickly!

What were you doing 1 year ago? My life a year ago was very similar to how it is now. Exactly a year ago I was in Tennessee with my best friends in the world getting ready for my friend's wedding. We stayed at a lake house all week and it was fantastic. Beautiful scenery, perfect blue water, and your best friends? How could it get any better?

Five Snacks You Enjoy
1.) Crackers and Brie2.) Chips and Salsa
3.) Ice cream
4.) Fruit Salad (Homemade, yum!)
5.) Veggies and Spinach Dip


Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To (I am unconventional when it comes to music.)1.) Cannonball - Damien Rice
2.) I want you to be my love - Over the Rhine

3.) Quiet - Rachael Yamagata
4.) Any Rosie Thomas songs...I love her!
5.) Fidelity - Regina Spector

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire (I'm assuming by millionaire we mean multi-millions)
1.) Have a mountain home (CO), a beach house (FL), and a new york city loft.
2.) Pursue my passions...music and investing and traveling.
3.) Adopt children.
4.) Give to our favorite charity's
5.) Help our parents have the best retirement ever.

Five Bad Habits
1.) Not doing laundry or dishes until I have no clean cups or underwear.
2.) Not having my cell phone with me...ever.
3.) Calling people back, I stink at it much to my friends dismay...I am getting better.
4.) Some say I am a little overly frugal...he he

5.) Forgetting to take my vitamins.

Five Things You Like To Do
1.) Sing....I love it, I am pretty good, and I just don't get enough time for it.
2.) Photography.
3.) Be outside, especially at the beach, or playing in the snow. Extreme opposites I know. 4.) Watch good movies.
5.) Spend time with family and friends.


Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
1.) a perm.
2.) anything with shoulder pads.
3.) big hair

4.) stilettos
5.) black nail polish...yeah, I tried to be goth.

Five Favorite Toys
1.) I-POD
2.) My Bike

3.) Silly Putty (Why is it so fun!)
4.) Photo shop
5.) My camera

I am tagging:I am not sure I should tag anyone, but I would love to hear any one's answers.

1 comment:

  1. I loved them! It's so nice to "get to know you" better!

    ReplyDelete