6/11/07

Monday Weigh In: BLAH!

I went to a pot luck and two birthday parties last week. Enough said.

My schedule the next couple months is out of control busy. I am so stressed. There is never enough time. My husband upset me because he says I am just not managing my time properly but honestly I don't know how I can any better. If I get up any earlier I will be getting less than 7 hours of sleep (which I don't do well on.) If I go to bed any earlier I will have to skip many important tasks and my house will be pretty darn messy. There has actually been a lot of stress in my personal life too and I feel I am letting a lot of my friends down which kills me. So, that is where I am right now.

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you use some of the money you are saving by being healthier to hire yourself a house cleaner? Ask around, you can probably find one for a good price and that would be one less thing you have to worry about!

    As far as the other aspects I don't think you should give up your sleep. You need it to be well.

    Maybe you're trying to be everything to everybody? You said you're letting your friends down but in the same breath (ok post) you're saying your husband is upset because he doesn't think you're managing your time well. It sounds like you're spreading yourself a little too thin. This is one thing you are allowed to be selfish about!!!! You're health (read: your food plan, diet and exercise) HAVE to come first and foremost. Don't let yourself feel guilty for taking care of your own needs. It's just unfair.

    I hope your upcoming month is full of nonstress surprises.

    ReplyDelete