6/17/07

Monday Weigh In: I honestly don't know

My scale is broken again. It gives me random weights when I step on it ranging from 320 -340...so since I know this isn't right it is very frustrating...this is the second time this has happened to me, it makes me wonderful if I am just to fat for a scale OR if they fact that I have no room for a scale and it is moved a lot has anything to do with it. I don't think I have lost or gained any weight though. Things have been insanely busy and I doubt it will get any better because I am leaving for the Key's on Thursday and will not be back until Tuesday. I am excited to get away though. I will definitely post a picture when I get back. It will be hard to avoid booze and delicious food while on vacation but I am buying a lot of fruits and veggies to hopefully fill me up and minimize damage. Also we will be walking, swimming, and riding bikes, so I will be very active. Anyway, have a nice week...see you when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment